Ride a Horse This Summer at Saddle Up Stables
Plan your Lake George Outdoor Activities by Riding a Horse!
Saddle Up Stables is one of the oldest and Largest stables in Lake George. Family owned and operated since 1945.
Saddle Up Stables has been offering horseback riding to families, summer camps and tourist visiting our area for over 75 years. Many generations of families still come to visit our stable year after year. Saddle Up Stables strives to offer the best trail rides and riding experience with our professional staff and friendly service.
LARGE SELECTION OF HORSES! Saddle Up Stables has beautiful, healthy and well groomed horses that are all part of the family. We do our best to accommodate our visitors of all ages and sizes.
Our Scenic Trail Ride takes you through the Adirondack Mountains with beautiful views overlooking the Queen of America’s Lakes, “Lake George”.
For the little ones and the ones not ready for the scenic ride, we offer hand led pony rides and horse rides for any age!
SADDLE UP IS A FAMILY TRADITION!
Plan your trip to ride a horse or pony with your family this summer. A great way to be outdoors and get some of the beautiful clean mountain air!
Make a Reservation
What we offer.
- Trail Rides take approximately an hour offering scenic views of Lake George.
- Children must be both 50″ tall and 7 years old for the trail ride.
- Hand led Pony Rides and Horse Rides are available for children of all ages.
- Horses for Beginners to Experienced Riders
- Long Pants and closed toe shoes recommended.
- Helmets are provided free of charge. (Everyone under age 18 is required to wear a helmet You may bring a bandana to wear underneath and we have shower caps available.
- Weight Limit 250 lbs
- Reservations Required at this time, due to the Covid:19 policy.